- One-piece welded frames.
- Hot-dipped galvanized frames (inside and out).
- EZ lube axle spindles.
- Tires- 12” load range B – highway speed rated.
- Adjustable components.
- 2″ coupler.
- Safety chains.
- License plate bracket.
- LED lights with flat-4 wiring harness.
42 Fish Series – PWC
- Applicable models: Sunfish, Laser, Pico, Zuma, Laser 2, Hobie Bravo, Waverunner, etc.
- Features: Adjustable bunks, adjustable bow stop, winch.
54 Fish series – Catamaran
- Applicable models: Hobie 16, Hobie Getaway, similar ~8’wide catamarans.
- Features: Adjustable crossarms and hull pads, adjustable bow stop, winch and mast stand.
42 Fish Series – Wave
- Applicable models: Hobie Wave 7’ wide.
- Features: Adjustable cross arms and hull pads, winch and mast stand.
42 Fish Series – 14’ – 15’ daysailers
- Applicable models: Holder 14, Hobie 1-14, Catalina 14.2, Snipe and similar.
- Features: Adjustable rear bunks, rear roller, bow roller, bow stop, winch and mast stand.
Genesis also has a line of pontoon boat trailers in both float onto bunks or crank up under deck.
- Aluminum bolt together frame
- Safety chains
- Load range B tires for highway speeds
- License plate bracket
Model A – Laser
- Shipped boxed to be assembled. (assembly available)
- 8” tires
- 3-point under rail support – no bunks or rollers
Model B – Flying Scot
- Pre-assembled (pick up at factory required)
- 12” tires
- Bunks at rear and keel rollers
- No mast stand (uses available mast step area support)
- Spare tire mounted on wheel
- Hull tie-downs
- Mast tie-downs
- Mast cradles
- Parking jacks
- Trailer locks