PYC COTTAGE Information and Rules
- Use of the PYC facilities including restaurant, swimming beach, and park.
- Picnic table, lawn furniture, and Weber grills.
- Kitchen equipped with range, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, and toaster oven.
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 with double beds and 1 with a single bed and trundle bed. You provide towels.
- Front porch.
- Living Room with couch-hide-a-bed.
- Cooling fans and electric heat.
- Pontoon, sailboat and stand-up paddle board rentals by the hour or day.
- Cable television connection availability (monthly rental charge only).
- TV viewing in Clubhouse during regular business hours.
- RULE #1 is Enjoy Yourself and Relax!
- Only (1) car is to be parked at the cottage except when loading or unloading. Please have other cars park in the PYC parking lot.
- The garbage can is emptied nightly at about 8:30 by the PYC House Staff. Please do not put anything edible in the garbage can after that time (until next morning) so as not to entice nature’s nocturnal visitors.
- Toilet paper and paper towels are provided by PYC, and if additional supplies are needed, ask in the PYC office or the Deli.
- NON-MEMBERS – Our Club restaurant is available to you on a cash basis. We cannot, however, sell alcohol to non-members. Annual Social Membership is $50.
- Additional grills and/or picnic tables are available – Ask at the office.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
|Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend (in-season)||Member||Non-Member|
|Rental period is Friday 5:00 pm to following Friday 1:00 pm||1150.00||1300.00|
|Additional Consecutive Week||1000.00||1150.00|
Weekend rentals only available off-season on occasion.
Special weekly and monthly rates available for off-season.
Pictures of the cottage can be viewed by clicking HERE.
Contact us at 8930 Dexter-Pinckney, Pinckney 48169, 734-426-4155, or firstname.lastname@example.org